Friday, June 12, 2009

I love him





He truly is my whole world. I would be completely lost without him. He makes me want to wake up every morning and wish that the days never had to end so I could play with him forever. He sometimes makes me cry just looking at him because he's the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, he sometimes makes me cry when he head-butts me in the mouth, but he ALWAYS makes me so happy that I just don't know what to do with myself.

I love his hugs and his kisses, I love the way he periodically checks to make sure I'm still there while he's playing, I love the way he laughs, and I love the way he snuggles when he's tired.

I love this little boy, more than I ever thought possible. It is pure, unconditional love and I would do anything and everything to keep him happy. I am so grateful that he is in my life. I can't believe in just a few short months he'll be a whole year old!

Now that I have successfully made myself cry, I am done. I can't wait until he wakes up and I get to snuggle with him and kiss his chubby cheeks again. I love him.

1 comments:

Sky + Carla said...

Hey Kristin,

I'm so happy for you. You look and sound happy! Having kids is the best. If you ever have a 'bad" day where Ashton is driving you crazy (it happens, trust me) remember that he's here with you :) I miss Joseph very much, but it makes me happy to know that he changed other peoples life for the better.

xoxo,

Carla

- I couldn't figure out where was the music player, lol... Daaahhh!!! The kitty Carla