Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to our blog!

Hola friends and family!

I decided to join the band wagon and make a family blog. This way family and friends can see new pictures and videos of my beautiful family! Oscar (daddy) and I (Kristin) have known each other 4 years and have been together for 2. We have an adorable 7 month old son named Ashton Cruz Mijares. You will be seeing a lot of him :)

Let me introduce ourselves!

My names Kristin and I'm a stay at home mom to Ash and our cat Batman. I love photography and web design! I love being a mom! Every morning I look forward to waking up and seeing those big brown eyes and his adorable gummy smile!

My boyfriend Oscar is a wonderful dad and excellent provi
der! He puts family first and is so uplifting! He inspires me everyday. Ashton and him have such and amazing bond. I love watching them play and learn from each other.

Our pride and joy is our baby boy Ashton! He was born October 27, 2008 at 6:34pm; weighing in at 6lbs 13oz and 19 inches long. He enjoys attacking our family cats tail, eating puffs, playing in his exersauser and jumping in his new Johnny Jump up!



Thanks for visiting!

0 comments: